• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about the Happy Haunts pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the Happy Haunts pins

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
The recent Happy Haunts dangle pins... what are the back of the pins like? I know that at least two of mine were bought directly from DLR... so there's no way they're scrappers. But the back of all these pins seem different! The Mickey pattern does not go to the edge (but this might be because of the stained glass effect?) and the various stamps on the backs are all in different places between the pins. Are the pins just like this? Because it doesn't make much sense. Any help would be much appreciated.

The Mickey pattern goes to the edge on the dangle section though.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm sure they're real, its just a bit strange for them all to be different on the back is all.

I noticed they were strange looking as well. This is the back of my Madame Leota one that I bought at the Pin Trading store at WDW's DTD. They are probably like this because of the stained glass-like elements. Because they go completely through the pin for light to shine through the area surrounding the hole needs to be flat. That way the liquid they use doesn't flow out under the pin when it's still wet.

yNsa78m.jpg

Last edited:
I think these are the strangest backs I've ever seen. The Mickey pattern is under the boxes and continues up to go under one pin post. It looks like it's under the other pin post but there's smooth surface in between. The shapes around the Mickey patterns are really different. The one I'm looking at has 3/4 of an oval with a diagonal line on the top left and a little swirl that goes up and around the pin post on the right. Different than the design above. As you said the dangle is completely covered with the Mickey pattern. I also bought mine directly from WDW.

Thanks for all the info guys, it seems the pins are just made like this. Are the logos in different places between the pins on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back