• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question on Doll Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on Doll Price

Rainbow_Bubbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just managed to get a mattel (1966(says on doll) Pocahontas doll and was wondering if it would be worth any significant money

Here is pic (not mine found online)
$T2eC16Z,!)!FIc4z7yg5BSLCY1zC8Q~~60_35.JPG

With my experience of looking at ebay, it doesn't seem like mattel dolls have any significant value, except a bit above retail price - especially if you don't have the original package (not sure if you have that).
I often see mattel dolls, in original packaging for around 20-40 USD. Overall I guess you can get the best idea from looking at sold listing on ebay.

That's a tough one as mentioned by milaya Mattel dolls generally don't increase in value unless they are really special and in most cases will decline in value especially if used or removed from their box.

Also because the doll is based on Pocahontas who is not one of the more popular princesses and it also appears to be a normal doll, not based on a special event or having anything unique about (sort of like a classic doll equivalent), it will not be as popular or in demand. Therefore I would agree with milaya and say it would probably go for around the $40 mark if it is in a new condition and in the box. But yeah I definitely recommend checking eBay and seeing how much the last time this doll sold, how much it sold for as eBay is a great place to check what the CMV is for most items.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for!

Okay thats cool I just wondered- I am not really a fan but I got her for 20p so thought it would be worth it for just that and no she is out of box but in really good condition- she will have to go on display with the rest lol xthank you for replies x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back