• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question - Villains Framed Letters Set #106732 - Anyone see/have this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - Villains Framed Letters Set #106732 - Anyone see/have this ??

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
This framed Villains "letter" set was displayed at the September Pin Event but I never seen it released at WDW. I was at the DTD Pin Center yesterday and asked a cluster of 3 CM's about this and got 3 different answers lol!!

One said "they never seen this set", one wasn't sure what I was asking about even with a picture, and one said "Oh we had that but it sold out". I politely said that I have been to DTD every other day in October and November and I never seen it at all, when exactly did you have it and sold all of them - the silence was deafening.

Did ANYONE see this set, or, do you have it?? If so, when/where did you obtain it?? THANKS!!

P.S. I am a gentle soul but it drives me nuts when people don't know something and just make it up to get rid of you.

Mike S
Figment919

I have one. I got it at DTD at DLR back on October 25th. It was at the World of Color store. But it wasn't located near the pin area, but near the pictures.

PM me with more questions.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the input, guess I just missed it. Hope it comes back soon. If anyone does see it please PM me or post so that I can try to get a set.

Mike S.
Figment919

Saw it tonight at World of Disney at Disneyland on my way back to the hotel. So it definitely IS out for sale at some places at least around Disneyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back