• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Quick Sale - LEs + New DLP Racks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Sale - LEs + New DLP Racks

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys, so I recently won an auction that I didn't think I'd get and I need to make a quick sale of some pins to make up for the difference or I'm gonna start feeling very guilty. n_n;

So these pins are for sale in EUROS as goods & include shipping in the price and are shipped from Paris France in a bubble mailer and bubble wrapped with tracked shipping.

SPECIAL PROMO!!! First buyer will also get a free gift!

Pins for Sale: (There have been price cuts from my old thread that is now closed.)
59e42f3e-5b98-4262-a0f4-0cf834935109.jpg

pins04.png

pins03.png

IMG_2859.jpg

The three button sets, the first buyer can choose one set for free! (A set is one line, so either the first set of 4, the second of 6, or the third of 6.)

7e16286b-6418-4e26-94c1-147568e08052.jpg

If you have questions please let me know!

Tron set and Anna pin unavailable through other sites. The button offer is still available to anyone on this site.

ah well if you mean the gargoyles one sadly I didn't. u_u I dunno I might regret it my whole life but we'll see. At the moment I didn't keep bidding I didn't regret it but now I'm not sure :p Maybe a life's pin lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back