• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! RAKed by Disneychildwithin

RAKed! RAKed by Disneychildwithin

DisneyJ

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Once upon a time there was a house nestled in the great state of Texas. On a beautiful Friday morning a package arrived on the doorstep. The recipient looked at the package and wondered.... Oh “insert word here” what did I buy? I honestly do not remember buying something, buy hey anything is possible.

I was not part of the Secret Santa Exchange, so maybe it was mysteriously misdirected to my home.

So, I open the box - still having no clue who sent it, or even why I deserve to receive it. I start with the amazing note...

45686816604_bee8f9b5dd_d.jpg

Apparently, I was the correct recipient. I was absolutely floored when I opened the package to reveal a Precious Moments Rapunzel Doll. An absolutely amazing surprise! We do not have any of the Tangled/Rapunzel Precious Moments Dolls.... I am concerned that @Disneychildwithin removed an item from her personal collection. It is way too generous.

45686816814_0e12aa6817_d.jpg
giphy.gif

This will be a great addition to our Collection.

39538527111_a3d946c25c_n_d.jpg
39508546692_b0fc6e60fb_n_d.jpg

Which leads me to an interesting story...we attended the D23 Expo (2017) - absolutely amazing experience! Anyways, my wife had the opportunity to meet the cast of Tangled The Series (and have a poster signed by the cast). Of course this includes Rapunzel (Mandy Moore), Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider), etc. During the autograph session, multiple cast members (including Mandy) actually stood up acknowledged my wife and formally curtsy/bow to her. Why you might ask? Because she is a Middle School Theatre Director. I believe they also said “bless you”. Of course, the poster is now one of our many treasures. It also did not hurt that my wife had the opportunity to meet Jeremy Jordan and have him record a message for her students.

Amazing surprise Lucy! It is absolutely appreciated and will be a wonderful addition to our collection. Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Know this though...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMG JASON!!! I've been a nervous wreck all week! The package was supposed to be delivered on Monday the 17th, I even filed a missing mail request! Funny thing is I didn't want to alert you because then the surprise would be ruined. lol SO happy she arrived safely.

Once upon a time I asked you for the size of your dolls...hehe...I was worried she might not fit in, but then I kept thinking of how great she would look displayed with them anyway. :)

Wow! That is so amazing! Congrats on the zap and thank you for sharing the story about the cast and your wife! Absolutely love it!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

OMG JASON!!! I've been a nervous wreck all week! The package was supposed to be delivered on Monday the 17th, I even filed a missing mail request! Funny thing is I didn't want to alert you because then the surprise would be ruined. lol SO happy she arrived safely.

Once upon a time I asked you for the size of your dolls...hehe...I was worried she might not fit in, but then I kept thinking of how great she would look displayed with them anyway. :)

Ahh!! Haha I was so relieved to see this cuz I was worried I might’ve given you the wrong address glad it all worked out though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh!! Haha I was so relieved to see this cuz I was worried I might’ve given you the wrong address glad it all worked out though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was so gonna blame you Erin! Lol

Shout out to @watzshakinbacon and @imp for divulging your address. Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mail deliveries around this time can be nerve wracking. Trust me all of the Precious Moments fit the collection perfectly. My wife was devastated when we last visited WDW and the dolls were nowhere to be found. In fact, I tried contacting them to commission a doll. Amazing addition to the collection!

Actually...doll comes with a price.

Can I show off your collection as mine? lol Every time people say they want to see my collection I literally cringe...nothing great about all the boxes and totes to stare at...look like an episode of hoarders!

Of course you can! Truth is - I need to take new photos as it has changed. My mom constantly jokes...one house for your Disney Collection and one to live in...

Of course you can! Truth is - I need to take new photos as it has changed. My mom constantly jokes...one house for your Disney Collection and one to live in...

Haha...my husband complains about not having a space of his own, you can hear him grumbling in the back about my collection: "even damn Barbie has a room of her own."

Back