• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! RAKed... Mindset: Didn't know I could be selected... Then Denial... Then Acceptance

RAKed! RAKed... Mindset: Didn't know I could be selected... Then Denial... Then Acceptance

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
First to start: thank you all for selecting me. (For those not in the know... I have been selected for the honor of RAKed.)

The first packaged showed up just before I left for work/Pinchella and I didn't know what to do... since I didn't think I had signed up for RAKing. Decided there was some mistake, but didn't really know what to do with the first package (from @maiarebecca), so I called on my inner ostrich and hid my head in the sand. (Today I was told today you don't sign up... so learning.)

The thoughtfulness of others is significant. It means a lot to me.

The second package showed up today. @timeerkat handed it to me at Pinchella. And informed me I could no longer be in denial, so today I moved to acceptance of the kindness of others.

So for pictures... (Let's see if I can get pics to work.)

Last edited:
RAK from @timeerkat
Love the Moana pineapple and my first Mickey Zodiac! Thank you!

f08135e5deadc60d444dbd6cacfb847a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally home and able to post the amazing RAK Zaps.

So much fun in this picture.
Will need to book a red-eye flight just to be able to use the Cheshire mask.
Have wanted that runaway brain Mickey pin forever.
And one more 100 Mickeys knocked off the list.
Candy, socks, hand sanitizer, oh my!
Thank you everyone so very much!

ca3d89f1a4edab7d71b0ecde096cb1b5.jpg

Last edited:
The RAK continues. Such an adorable Mickey pin and a Stitch pin for daughter's collection. Mali flown in from Paris and a cute older hm. I am so blessed to have found this group of traders. The advice, friendship, support, and enabling...

Thank you DPF.
bade13d1c3a9049a36c38ade9eafd698.jpg

More RAK arrived this week. I think this one is telling me to start baking. I already thought of a yummy cake recipe to use. Love the Si and Am pin!
f4c755ccf18a10fb88e54fcdb893d670.jpg

That's a cool package. Word of caution on the pin. We found that troublemakers pin at the parks a few years ago... we figured out later why someone traded it away off their lanyard. Those troublemakers don't stay upright. :)

That's a cool package. Word of caution on the pin. We found that troublemakers pin at the parks a few years ago... we figured out later why someone traded it away off their lanyard. Those troublemakers don't stay upright. :)
Ah... interesting tidbit. Luckily I don't really wear my pins (except to trade), so should be able to overcome any rotational issues in the display I use it in. Looks like this Si and Am pin ended up in the right home. :)

Back