• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rare and retired Japan Disney Goods MIB

Rare and retired Japan Disney Goods MIB

OriginalGodzilla

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I get up in the morning I am going to list a whole stack of Japan Disney goods that I have discovered in my closet. These were all bought for the "present cupboard" or just because I liked them or to auction, but somehow never made it out into the open.

There will be goods from the parks, JDS, Sony Creative Products -SCP- (a lot of Tinkerbell and Alice in Wonderland) and other licenced merchandisers.

Character wise, lots of Tink, Chip and Dale, Alice/Cheshire, Stitch, HMH/NBC

Items: boxes, figurines, jewelery, watches, ornaments, towels, bags, maps, phone/key straps, etc. etc. ALL of these items are looooong retired.

Examples: Tinker bell in a lantern figure (SCP), wooden box with keyhole and tinker bell coming out (SCP), pouches (make-up, ciggies, etc.), set of Alice in Wonderland mini plates (SCP), Stitch mini plates (TDL), C&D acorn photo frame (TDL), Stitch as Elvis PVC figurine (Yujin), Wall map of the original Disney Sea layout (at opening), CD of Disney Sea opening season music,

Pictures and prices will go up in the morning, but if anyone has something they specifically collect, feel free to mail me in advance.

Cheers,

Janelle

ooooo I'd be interested in the Stitch stuff (big fan of his) and I can wait until you put up pics! By the way, where are you shipping from?

I would like to see the pictures once you put them up. I might be interested in the Alice in Wonderland. :)

Janelle, I'm interested in Alice/Cheshire Cat items. Please PM with pictures and prices. Thanks.
Margaret

Hi Janelle,

Please let me know if you have any pictures available yet. Thank you! :)

Back