• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rare Disney pins? Trying to get an idea on what I have here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare Disney pins? Trying to get an idea on what I have here

Natsu

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am new to these forums and figured this was the best place to post this. I have a few pins in my collection and I have don't have the foggiest what I have when it comes to that. So I am posting up a picture (I numbered them to better identify later on). I have a few more but I need to find them. I don't know if any of these pins are rare or worth anything at all, could you please let me know if I have anything good? Thank you for looking

490e27f861.jpg

- Natsu

#8: Pin 12589 Japan Disney Store - Movie Poster Pin Series #7 (A Good Time For A Dime)
LE 2500
Trading is 1 (wants 10)

Those are pretty cool! I like the electrical parade elephant (?) and the old school Mickey! I know that the mechanical Stitch is still available at the parks (aka not really rare).

#2 and #3 are hard to find without more information, because there are several pins with similar designs. Is there any info on the backs of those pins?

Thank you everyone for your help =)

I do plan on selling these, because they are just sitting in a box. I will take pics of the backs of #2 and #3 when I get home tonight.

- Natsu

Here are some numbers for Pinpics.com:
5 - #36532
9 - #83563
10 - #71357
11 - #6951
... None of these four are rare, they have more people trading them away than looking to get them. And at least one (#6951) has known counterfeits floating around.

Hi everyone!

I am still trying to find the others I have, sorry for the big picture files...
Here are the backs to the Tower of Terror and the Club 33 as requested

50eace1e80.jpg

50e9517d14.jpg

:)

- Natsu

Um yes.. Definitely interested in #4.. not sure what it would be worth though. I do know that you #14 sells for about 15 on ebay.. since I lost the last auction since I forgot I bid on it and missed the deadline. LOL!

also I have 9 and 16 and they are very common and worth about 3-5 dollars each.. the little mermaid being closer to 5 just because she is a princess.

I owuld be interrested in 1,2 and 4. Love Club 33 pins and I have never seen number 4. Love it sooooo much!!! I love pins with Walt on!

Pin #4 last sold for $150.00 great find.Could be worth a little more than $150.00 because it last sold 4 months ago.I would not give it away!!!

Found more! (I think I have some more somewhere) :) Again sorry for the large picture. I do know that #18 is a set of 6 (I think that's the full set) as you can see a lot of them are still in their package :)

624fce3ecb.jpg

Thank you all so much for your help and inquiries, yes I am gonna be selling these too.

- Natsu

When you do get around to selling them - you will need 30 posts and 10 days membership to post on that forum - please make sure to post prices for all pins selling. No "make offers"

Found more! (I think I have some more somewhere) :) Again sorry for the large picture. I do know that #18 is a set of 6 (I think that's the full set) as you can see a lot of them are still in their package :)

624fce3ecb.jpg

Thank you all so much for your help and inquiries, yes I am gonna be selling these too.

- Natsu

Be very wary of the pins that have small baggies on them, particularly those which have a small silver Mickey head. Those pins, which are either part of the Hidden Mickey or Cast Lanyard series are usually cast-exclusive, and are often duplicated without permission from factories and sold very cheaply to consumers for them to trade in the parks. Though they are labeled as "authentic Disney traders" by the sellers, the majority of the pin community does not look upon them favorably, because their production was not authorized, and they can be used to "scam" people out of authentic Disney pins that were purchased in the parks. Those pins are very easy to look up on pinpics, and most of them should have descriptions of the "authentic" and "scrapper" (or non-authorized) pins. ((Not saying that the ones you have aren't authentic, but usually when they come in a little plastic bag it's a good indicator that they came from the factories instead of the parks))

You have a great collection overall!

Thank you all for the compliments on the pins =) I don't know the values for these yet, I've taken to ebay to see what they are selling for. I am not sure how much the Club 33 Indy will be because it's never left its package. =) The #4 painting looks like it sold for around $212. Why can't there be a price guide like Beckett used to have for baseball cards haha.

- Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back