• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rare Tinkerbell pin set value? Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare Tinkerbell pin set value? Please Help!

lulemee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,
I maybe will have the chance to buy a grail pin set which is absoluely adorable and I NEED it in my collection.
It's the
[h=3]Pin 30994 WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Pixie Dust Box Set http://www.pinpics.com/pin.php?pin=30994[/h]
image.jpg

which is LE to 300 released in 2004 in WDW and is a 3 pin set. The owner asked me to make him a proposal. But I really have no idea about the value of the set on the secondary market. It didn't show up on ebay in the last time and my research didn't bring me any informations. The retail price was 65$. I would like to make him a good proposal but of course without bumping myself.
I saw Tinkerbell pin sets sell on ebay around 100-200$, but they were mostly more pins in the sets and mostly with a higher LE number.

So does anyone here know how much I should offer him? Or does anyone have a feeling how much I should at least offer without making a fool out of me? I really would loooove this set so much! :anxious: Please help me!
Thank you for your time!!!

Anone? I'm sure some of the experienced collectors in here can at least can tell me something! Please!

Hello
There was one set listed on eBay early this year . It was priced at $100 plus postage but it didn't sell . It seemed pretty well described to me so I personally wouldn't go higher than that . If it were me I'd try offering $80 but be prepared to go to $100 if necessary . I'll PM you the auction number (I'm not sure if I should post it here)
David

Glad to help . I'm no expert on Tinkerbell . I collected a few of them but the really rare ones were way beyond my budget . I'm still searching for 78762 Tinkerbell Summer . It's not too rare but nobody who has it is responding to my PinPics requests to trade .

I don't have any Tinkerbell pins to trade right now, but I can look out for you. But the number is wrong, it's a Minnie Pin on pinpics. Which do you need exactly?

I don't have any Tinkerbell pins to trade right now, but I can look out for you. But the number is wrong, it's a Minnie Pin on pinpics. Which do you need exactly?
Sorry misread my own signature :facepalm:
It's 78672 Tinkerbell Summer 2010 . I have the other 3 seasons and I'd love to complete the set .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back