• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Rasputin’s Mega Pin Game - Winners posted (posts 4 & 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'll be back tomorrow AM to see if I can run the randomizer. If it's ready tonight, tag @Ksnuggles and she can run it, post the results (screenshot) in my post #5 and then also copy & paste into @Rasputin 's post #4 (for the pick list)

@starry_solo
@Ksnuggles

Game is paid! Can one of you run the randomizer?

I am here now so I'll go ahead and do it. I will be opening up random.org, putting the names & numbers into the list randomizer and boom. But wait for a minute so I can screenshot it, save it as a JPG, and upload it to IMGUR.

I really need to learn not to buy a third entry to these. It is ALWAYS my worst number.

Was the randomized for the grand prize run? I don’t see it anywhere.

You're hurting my heart! I was really hoping you didn't go for that one haha. Congrats on the pin though! I'm gonna go with #48 Pin 79299 Star Wars Celebration V Event Poster - Collectors Set

@timeerkat you're up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok, now, you guys were supposed to select some of the ones I was deciding between to make my decision easier!

It's very, very close between several of the lots, but I think I will go with #35 - the DSF Pascal, please.

@bcol , you're up!
That was the one pin I wanted from this game but completly forgot to come back in time to pick a number…. So if it's up for trade… Please message me Tessa :)

I was not at home and had all my info there. I don't collect any of these wonderful pins and I had it narrowed down to 10 for traders, so naturally I picked something not even on my short list. *everyone holds breath* I would like #32. 93357, 101630, 102553 *everyone lets breath out* Good luck everyone! @AshleyV you're up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back