• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ray from The Princess and the Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray from The Princess and the Frog

Potter_Ware

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Why is there so little love for Ray? He is my favorite Disney character ever, but there is virtually no merchandise for him, not even pins. I asked a cast member at WDW if there were any plans to release a Ray pin soon, but she said no because he isn't very popular. Does anyone have any other info? Or maybe know of Ray merchandise available outside of the U.S? I had to resort to making my own Ray pin. How sad.

Last edited:
I would not fall for what the CM told you but true there is not much of ray in it for pins here are the only ones..

[pinpics]74923[/pinpics] [pinpics]76771[/pinpics] [pinpics]79119[/pinpics] [pinpics]81330[/pinpics] the last two are not stand alone. But he is in it

As for merchandise there was a plush but got hard to find in summer 2010

He is a fantastic character from a fantastic movie. I listen to "Gonna Take You There" at least 5 times a day and PATF is my favorite Disney soundtrack. I was already in Japan at the time of the movie release (actually first saw it in a theatre in Kuwait while visiting my dad so they cut out all the kissing scenes hahaha) so I missed out on all the merchandise including that terrifyingly expensive plush. Anyways, Ray is the best, all he ever did was be nice and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back