• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RC Toy Story Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC Toy Story Pins!

Sarawr

Pin Pirate
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was thinking about starting a Toy Story collection seeing as it was one of my favourites growing up...

I was browsing all the lovely pins out there ,

But I cannot seem to find many pins of RC car! Are there actually many? Just seemed odd as they have lots of the other characters!

I found this one that's really nice,

pin26390

Pin 26390: DLR - Buzz & Woody Riding Remote Control Car

But other than this there seems to be a lack of RC!

Or maybe i'm just being really silly and searching Pin Pics completely wrong...

:) :wavey:

I think he might just be one of the characters that there aren't a lot of pins of. I guess they figure Buzz and Woody and the LGM are more marketable for Toy Story pins? The other reason might be that he was only in the first move, whereas most of the Toy Story pins are based either on the second and third movies or on Astro Blasters (which is based on Toy Story 2) and Toy Story Mania (which is based on Toy Story 3). So he'll really only show up on pins that are specifically based on the first movie.

I did find a few more by searching pinpics using +toy +story +car and +rc +racer:
pin31512th200
Pin 31512 (described on pinpics as RC)
pin36876th200
Pin 36876
pin89616th200
Pin 89616
pin83145th200
Pin 83145
pin92290th200
Pin 92290
pin80970th200
Pin 80970