• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-introducing myself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm Eric I was just wondering if you had any of these pins , stitch , up , jack skellington and my wife collects Jessica rabbit and she wants to collect little mermaid because Jessica is a little hard to come by but lol she prefers a Jessica pin over any .

I have quite a few Stitch pin available along with maybe 1 Jessica pin? Which I'm sure she has it but I thought I'd give it a try! PM me and I'll respond with the PP numbers! My traders aren't updated.

Alexa, You're The Best! I think that it is unbelievably sweet of you to take the time to help out others who may live so far away from anything Disney. This really shows how great of a person you are and I truly respect and appreciate everything you do. I wish nothing but the best for you in the future and please don't stop being the amazing person that you are. By the way I checked out your pins on PP and they look great. You have a very good taste in pins and I love the the whole international and everything Epcot theme that you have going. Thank you for reintroducing yourself and good luck with your collection.

Thank you, Chris! I adore anything related to Epcot because that's my second home.

Hello Alexa :) Thanks for formally introducing yourself! So kind of you to offer such a lovely service. :) Such a special way to give back! ^_^ We all really appreciate it! :)

Hello Alexa :) Thanks for formally introducing yourself! So kind of you to offer such a lovely service. :) Such a special way to give back! ^_^ We all really appreciate it! :)

Thank you for the kind words, Jessie! I appreciate it. <3

Bump!

Trades. Let's make l o t s of trades.
Pins! Pins. PINS! Omg pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's very sweet to do this for other people. Heck I might even ask for your services. Disneyland is pretty hard to get pins at and for some reason we get very minimal stock.Ever want a Disneyland exclusive just let me know. I hope you and I could have a trade sometime. I'm a huge Ariel fan and Hercules is my other. :)

That's very sweet to do this for other people. Heck I might even ask for your services. Disneyland is pretty hard to get pins at and for some reason we get very minimal stock.Ever want a Disneyland exclusive just let me know. I hope you and I could have a trade sometime. I'm a huge Ariel fan and Hercules is my other. :)

Awww! Sweet! Whenever I see a pin, may I ask about you picking them up? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back