• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-introducing myself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have quite a few Stitch pin available along with maybe 1 Jessica pin? Which I'm sure she has it but I thought I'd give it a try! PM me and I'll respond with the PP numbers! My traders aren't updated.

Thank you, Chris! I adore anything related to Epcot because that's my second home.

Hello Alexa Thanks for formally introducing yourself! So kind of you to offer such a lovely service. Such a special way to give back! ^_^ We all really appreciate it!

Hello Alexa Thanks for formally introducing yourself! So kind of you to offer such a lovely service. Such a special way to give back! ^_^ We all really appreciate it!

Thank you for the kind words, Jessie! I appreciate it. <3

Bump!

Trades. Let's make l o t s of trades.
Pins! Pins. PINS! Omg pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I will say Alexa rocks. Trust me, as a new member I've already learned she will help you out all she can.

That's very sweet to do this for other people. Heck I might even ask for your services. Disneyland is pretty hard to get pins at and for some reason we get very minimal stock.Ever want a Disneyland exclusive just let me know. I hope you and I could have a trade sometime. I'm a huge Ariel fan and Hercules is my other.

Awww! Sweet! Whenever I see a pin, may I ask about you picking them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.