• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reintroduction of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reintroduction of me!

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm pretty sure I introduced myself when I first joined DPF, but friends have been bugging (on the border of nagging) me to re-introduce myself.

Anyhow, a little about me. I collect Belle, Silver Mist, Little Green Men. I also have some Rapunzel, Merida, Giselle pins thrown in there. Oh, and Monster's Inc. and Wreck-it-Ralph.

I'm on chat right now (yay!) so please come by. I don't know when I'll get to log-in again!

Last edited:
hahaha I have a sister who tends to hog the computer as well.. i feel your pain :p Anyway, nice to meet you :)

Welcome Li! Your sister has been very helpful and kind to me. I love her, so I love you too. :)

Thanks Brandy! She says you've been a good customer too.

P.S. I'm the pharmacist. I think you asked sis but I was on her account then so I said 'yes'. LOL. Did you ever decide to move to CA? All I can say is try to get in with a good hospital that has good retirement benefits. The guild for Kaiser pharmacists just gave up our guaranteed retirement benefits this year and I am p.o'd! I knew unions were useless. :p

Thanks Brandy! She says you've been a good customer too.

P.S. I'm the pharmacist. I think you asked sis but I was on her account then so I said 'yes'. LOL. Did you ever decide to move to CA? All I can say is try to get in with a good hospital that has good retirement benefits. The guild for Kaiser pharmacists just gave up our guaranteed retirement benefits this year and I am p.o'd! I knew unions were useless. :p

Wow, I can see this is gonna get confusing! :shock:

Still in Indy for now. Still thinking of moving to Cali though... maybe I need to put it on my five-year plan. And stop spending so much money on pins/other Disney items! Eek! Sorry to hear your about your retirement benefits! That's horrible! I have a friend in San Jose that works for Kaiser also, so I'm sure he's in the same boat. :(

Wow, I can see this is gonna get confusing! :shock:

Still in Indy for now. Still thinking of moving to Cali though... maybe I need to put it on my five-year plan. And stop spending so much money on pins/other Disney items! Eek! Sorry to hear your about your retirement benefits! That's horrible! I have a friend in San Jose that works for Kaiser also, so I'm sure he's in the same boat. :(

Hey Brandy. It's Li #2 (I guess that's me, starry_solo). I'm the one that looks at sis' guild stuff. Here's the website for info about Kaiser Northern California.
http://guildforprofessionalpharmacists.com/index.php/31-2/negotiation-update-knc/

I'm guessing there will be decreased benefits. I still can't believe Kaiser So Cal agreed to the decreased retirement benefits but that's because the Guild leadership (union) sent a scary letter saying what could happen if the pharmacists didn't accept the offer (there was a notice of intent to strike). I am not too familiar with unions (only having recently joined one) but do know that sis' Guild leadership were "paid back" by their membership by being voted out recently. (I try to read all the legal stuff).

And I remember that the So Cal nurses (working for Kaiser) got to keep their regular retirement benefits (defined benefit vs. defined contribution).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back