• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Report for today's Haunted Mansion 45th Pin release at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Report for today's Haunted Mansion 45th Pin release at DLR

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I ended up (thank heaven!) sleeping in until 8:30, arriving at DTD around 10:30am, and lo & behold, Pin Traders still had everything available to purchase! Although I had to wait until 1:00pm for the release of non claimed frame sets, but no problem. There were at least 12 or more by 1:00pm! The only other pin stores that carried only the high LE pins were Trolly Treats & Little Green Men. In fact when I left DTD at 5:00pm, Pin Traders still had everything in stock! One of the cm's said the turnout wasn't large & chaotic like some previous releases. And when I went to line up in the so called standby line, there were only 2 people in the line & I was one of them! I've never seen such a short stand by line before! I'm so glad I didn't go & try to park early in the DTD lot, because a DPF friend of mine told me he got kicked out of the lot for trying to park too early! Hope all you HM fans got what you wanted! I know I did!

Awesome! My gf collects Haunted Mansion and last night I suggested we should try and see what was left on a whim. We got to Pin Traders a little past 9pm and everything was still there! Left very happy but with sore wallets.

Glad you got your pins Guy! I missed the release and I'm hoping to trade for some of the pins released. They'll look great with your mega collection!

Perhaps HM pin fever is calming down a bit. Always nice when a particular theme you collect become more obtainable.

I wanted the jumbo poster pin but just don't have the time to go to Disneyland to get it right now. Not even sure it's still there.

I'll bet the poster pin will sell out the quickest, it's so nice! But do examine them. I had to look at 7 or 8 before I found a decent one! I may be going back to DLR tomorrow, so I'll report on what's left.

I went back to DLR last night and Pin Traders had 1 frame set left, the high LE pins, and the suitcase set. They were sold out of the jumbo poster pin. While I was at Pin Traders, a couple was examining the frame set & asked a cm how much it was. He replied $400.00! I said aloud, no, it's $369, and if you have an annual pass, it comes out to $318.82 exactly! The couple said thanks to me for letting them know & that they did have a Premium AP. Some cm's need to know their prices better!

I am happy everyone got what they wanted. I almost got everything. I did not get the Suit case and Pin frame set. With Art of Aurora line and 45th Haunted mansion stuff I am broke! I am hoping to snag a shirt tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back