• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Return of Star Wars Women Day Give Away

Completed Game: Return of Star Wars Women Day Give Away

brattyjedi

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Howdy all!

Before the great disappearing, I was running a game to give away one of each of the four Star Wars women pins recently released by Her Universe. Entries had closed and if I had been more on top of things, I would have even ran the randomizer before everything went down, but life got complicated and I fell a bit behind.

I’m hoping we can recreate the list of people who had entered from before and get this thing done now. I think there were about 16 entrants. If you entered before or remember someone else who did, please comment below and once we get everyone accounted for, I’ll run the randomizer!

Randomizer results

99b5cf8f7b13c12d2924b3ffdf7c679c.jpg

Last edited:
Tapatalk will still show me prior notifications so I can see who liked a comment from me in the previous version of this. Not everyone who liked a comment necessarily entered and not everyone who entered necessarily liked a comment but this might be one way to make sure some people who did enter see this new version.

So...
@Pinfun
@EvilSleep
@SoraPandora
@summerskin
@coblj003
@Sami

Had you entered before and want in again?

I had actually congratulated you for doing the giveaway with an awesome concept but had not entered to win. Best of luck to the entries...

Tapatalk will still show me prior notifications so I can see who liked a comment from me in the previous version of this. Not everyone who liked a comment necessarily entered and not everyone who entered necessarily liked a comment but this might be one way to make sure some people who did enter see this new version.

So...
@Pinfun
@EvilSleep
@SoraPandora
@summerskin
@coblj003
@Sami

Had you entered before and want in again?
I'm in!!

Back