• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SALE! Half Off Auctions and DSI pins. LE100 & 250's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thank you on here too - bought two pins from helful247 and he even hand delivered them to me at the My-D pin event so we wouldn't have to risk overseas mailing.

Thank you so much for making the extra trip, and I just love my new goodies and the sweet extra you gave me. :) I am so sorry we couldn't talk longer.

Thanks Vala! I'm glad you love your pins. I'm glad we were able to meet, and it's no problem that we couldn't talk longer. Turns out you're very popular. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

FYI...I'm going back to work tomorrow (been of for 4.5 months), so I won't be able to use my computer as much on work days. But rest assured, I will still be checking in, and if you buy pins from me, I'll still get them out fast.

I'M BACK!!!

Sorry for neglecting my sales thread. I went back to work, which has been VERY busy, then my wife went to the hospital and ended up having emergency surgery (she's fine now), then I started paramedic school.

Enough of my excuses, I still have lots of great pins for sale. And if you ask around, I'm pretty easy to work with, and I ship pretty fast. Let me know if you see anything you're interested in, and let's make a deal.

Thanks,
Dave

One more thing: a quicker way to get a hold of me is direct e-mail at helpful247@gmail.com. I don't get to check the forum as much when I'm at the station, but the e-mails will go directly to my phone.

OK, that's really it for now. Sorry for the double bump.

On this day in Disney history.....in 1984, Touchstone pictures (part of the Disney family) releases its first ever movie: Splash! Directed by Ron Howard, and starring Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back