• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Salutations from NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salutations from NorCal

EmedRed

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I figured I'd just bite the bullet and say hello rather than lurking around for a month!

I tripped into pin collecting in 2006. The bulk of my collection is from the following year and a half where I made unusually frequent trips to DLR. Over the last 6 years I've had a few trickle in, by few I mean at most 10. We never go to the park except for on rare occasions when my aunts come to town and want to go. As my main enabler aunt is coming to visit in October we're going to take a trip and obviously that means I've gotta dust off my pin book and get ready for some trading.

My PinPics acct was more for my own use as I was very hesitant towards online trading after non-related eBay scams but I'd like to take a leap and try it out. My collection has a little bit of everything in it and I'd like to start weeding it out now that I've found my way here. I look forward to chatting with you, this is a pretty awesome forum!

May your wallets runneth over!
Red

Hello and welcome! :)

Are you an Alice fan too, I'm guessing? :)
Alice takes up the largest portion of my pin collection. She has a guest room named after her in my parents' house where they keep all of their Alice collection pieces. It's been a family thing of ours since we were kids. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back