• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sci-Fi Academy Diploma Set Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sci-Fi Academy Diploma Set Completed.

Danttebay0

The Lost Caballero
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The diploma looks really cool with all the pins in it. Thanks to broncobilly83 and snazzybowtie for selling and trading me the different parts of the set. Now i have to make a stencil to write in my name in the same Font that the rest of the diploma is in.

Attachments

• IMAG0358.jpg
    IMAG0358.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Looks great, but there is one more pin you can add. We added the early registration pin which says cadet. Makes it complete.

We placed ours underneath the 6th pin. It fits. We enjoy our diploma so we know you must be enjoying yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back