• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Some Pins!

Zero2Hero

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! I am her to sell of some of my pins! I have been out of the ball park for so long that I don't really know exactly what they are worth so all prices are OBO! All shipping is $2.50 no matter how many pins you buy. Please PM me if you want to buy, want and more pictures, or if you have any questions! Thanks! =D Ursula Mirror Pin - $8.50 OBO--------Toy Story Family Collection - $10 OBO---------Toy Story Toys Will Be Toys - $6 OBO------------Princess and the Frog UK Spinner LE - $30 OBO----------Princess and the Frog Bayou Magic - $8 OBO-----------Aladdin Whole New World - $ 4 OBO-----------Fantasmic! Spinner Pin - $15 OBO----------Mickeys Impressionist Sorcerer's Apprentice - $10 OBO---------Roger Rabbit - $5 OBO-------------Baby Tigger - $5 OBO----------Stitch "No More Caffeine" SOLD! sd -------------Stich Invades Lady and the Tramp - SOLD!----------Stitch Invades Beauty and the Beast - SOLD!

Last edited:
Just a heads up you can't post without a price (you can always say OBO though) per forum rules. I don't want to see you get smacked with an infraction is all :)

Oh! I didn't know that! Seems kinda stupid if ya aks me, I mean OBO and make an offer are the same thing. But I will add OBO to the post. Thanks so much!

I think that they meant you have to have a price as well as it saying OBO. You can't just say make an offer, you have to have set prices for people to make offers on. Without prices I'm afraid you're not likely to get much attention for these pins. You need shipping prices too, and say if you ship internationally or not. If you're having trouble knowing what to charge, use eBay's current selling prices to give you an idea.

Also, I'm not sure about the eBay thing, I thought all sales on here had to be done directly through paypal? I may be mistaken on that, but as jadestarr said, just don't want to see you getting in trouble!

Yeah I couldn't do it before when jadestarr told me because I had a family emergency but I fixed it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back