• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Serve him tea. Sit in the master's chair. Pet the pooch!'-BATB PODM! Ends 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Serve him tea. Sit in the master's chair. Pet the pooch!'-BATB PODM! Ends 4/29
New bid:

and

All from your wants list :)

1.Megfan(I love that scene in lilo and stitch! And my mom loves the dumbo spinner.)
2.Mistressofevil( ariel podm with ariel and flounder that I haven't seen before)
3.Crashmyparty(baby simba is adorable! And mom has been wanting that dumbo pin :) )

NEW bid!

and

and

I think it's this one, it was either 101 dalmatians or bolt, but I'm pretty sure I remember mine had spots on it. LOL.

all but the 3rd pin (Belle yellow face) have their original cards! :)

Also, is it possible to list, in the leaderboard what the bids are?! It's hard to figure out who bid what sometimes

I'm at work so copying and pasting is all I can really do right now I'm sorry!
1.starry_solo(great combination of princess pins)
2.Megfan(I love that scene in lilo and stitch! And my mom loves the dumbo spinner.)
3.Crashmyparty(baby simba is adorable! And mom has been wanting that dumbo pin )

Our new bid all from your wants list:

Pin 70656: DisneyStore.com - Independence Day Series - Cheshire Cat
Pin 80469: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Cinderella and Prince Charming on Space Mountain
Pin 91702: DSF - Cinderella - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother
Pin 95106: Princess Carousel - Mystery Set - Tiana ONLY
Pin 89144: WDW - Annual Passholder Exclusive - Magical Wishes - Chip and Dale

one hour until the auction ends! Would anyone else like to own this beautiful PODM?

1.starry_solo(great combination of princess pins)

2.Megfan(I love that scene in lilo and stitch! And my mom loves the dumbo spinner.)

3.Brittandray( I love the princess thrill ride set! My mom really likes the Cheshire one too!)

one hour until the auction ends! Would anyone else like to own this beautiful PODM?

1.clara9271(i dont collect goofy, but that is a really beautiful belle pin!)

2.Brittandray( I love the princess thrill ride set! My mom really likes the Cheshire one too! The blue line is super cute!)

3.starry_solo(great combination of princess pins)

adding these for starry_solo:
pin37532th72
pin81284th72

Sorry for the tie so close to the end. It's just hard because I'm torn between the really htf BATB pin or a bunch of cute other princess pins.

1.clara9271(i dont collect goofy, but that is a really beautiful belle pin!)/starry_solo(great combination of princess pins and army man holiday pin!)

2.Brittandray( I love the princess thrill ride set! My mom really likes the Cheshire one too! The blue line is super cute!)

I'll bid these

Possible Bids

Pin 39608: DLR - Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams - Dream of Another World (Ursula)

Pin 23679: WDW - Jasmine (Surprise Release)

Pin 89274: Jerry Leigh - Belle's World - Beauty and the Beast Group

Pin 37656: WDW - Lanyard Starter Set - Disney PINcess (Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle)

Pin 37798: WDW - Lanyard Starter Set - Disney PINcess (Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella)

Pin 79386: Walt Disney's Bambi - Flower

And 101 Dalmatians windows to magic LE pin

I'll bid 3 DSF pins from your want
95771: DSF BT Bolt
95776: DSF Gumball Machine - Cheshire Cat
95347: DSF Oz - Finley

This is such a hard decision!

1.starry_solo(great combination of princess pins and army man holiday pin!)/Miyuki(I really wants the bolt bt and I loved Finley in oz th great and powerful! Mom would also love the gumball pin.)

2.clara9271(i dont collect goofy, but that is a really beautiful belle pin!)

Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King
Pin 75036: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - Figaro
Pin 95776: DSF - Gumball Machine - Cheshire Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back