• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Set of 5 Cheshire Cat LE pins for sale

FOR SALE Set of 5 Cheshire Cat LE pins for sale

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I hate to do this but I need to sell a few more of my treasured Cheshire Cat pins.

The pins are all Limited Edition - a few are rare finds.

$500 USD for the set of five - plus shipping - US shipping $8 / International $15

PP122727 – WDI Portraits series – Cheshire Cat – LE 300

**I purchased this pin in 2016 before the prices went crazy. It is on original backer card and in original packaging. NOTE: FAC # 030191-069 located on back of pin below text box) matches the embossed number on the back of the backer card (hard to see in photo but it is there along the Left bottom side).

porgZks4j
pmfmCivRj

PP46154 – Disney Auction Cheshire Cat and Alice Topiary – LE 100

**Disney Auction hologram bubble on back of pin – pin only – no packaging or card

pnlH5ykFj
pmQAXRoIj

PP118161 – DSSH Animation Celebration – Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit – LE 300

**On original backer card – FAC #: FAC-046730-16253 on back of pin matches backer card

poaAgOlFj
pnkYr24Fj

PP81722 – DLParis Gift Pin Event – Special Release – LE 300

**On original backer card and packaging. Pin is hinged - shown in open position

Back of pin Box 1: “EDITION LIMITEE 149 / 600”

Box 2: “SPECIAL EVENT RELEASE 149 / 300”

po5lWsfYj
pmJgbPuNj

PP79827 - Disney Shopping Pook-a-Looz Series - Queen of Hearts and Cheshire - LE 250
**Pin only

pnoxrgkij
poiIjWIKj

I prefer to sell as a set. If I cannot, I may sell individually.

I love the Cheshire Cat with White Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts with Cheshire Cat. He is my favorite character and I've never seen these pins before. I saw you're selling as a set but if you decide to break them up, I am an interested buyer for those two. I'm new to the forum so still learning the process. I'm more familiar with fountain pen forums etc. so experienced using PP G&S and all that. Let me know if you decide to sell separate, thanks!

Back