• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Share Your Repaints/Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share Your Repaints/Customs!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi guys! So I saw that a few people talk about repaints or custom dolls/projects. I thought it would be fun if we all shared them! :D

Here is my first one I tried to do yesterday, as a gift for a friend. I rescued this Mattel sparkle gem Merida from the clearance section and tried to give her a makeover! Not the best repaint in the world but practice makes perfect right? (Or probably mediocre, in my case! Lol).

1888462_690098807706864_1590009703_n.jpg

I would love to see what other members have done!! There are so many talented people on here, its time to show off! :naughty:

I want to see your finished OOAK Anna and Elsa Kristin!

I put a pic of them up in the share your Frozen collection thread. Lol And Garret posted a pic of Anna in his collection too. ;) But just for you...I'm pulling this from my deviantART...

asa2y8yn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once tried to do a custom Designer Ariel and got intimidated by re-rooting the hair and sewing the dress. Now I'm retrying with something simpler. I'm using a Disney Store Sleeping Beauty doll as a base. It's an 80s glam rock theme. In fact, maybe it can just be Glam Rock Aurora! (Not sure how I'll do the swirly bangs though).

I once tried to do a custom Designer Ariel and got intimidated by re-rooting the hair and sewing the dress. Now I'm retrying with something simpler. I'm using a Disney Store Sleeping Beauty doll as a base. It's an 80s glam rock theme. In fact, maybe it can just be Glam Rock Aurora! (Not sure how I'll do the swirly bangs though).
Oooohhhh I love this idea! I look forward to seeing what you do with her. :)

I put a pic of them up in the share your Frozen collection thread. Lol And Garret posted a pic of Anna in his collection too. ;) But just for you...I'm pulling this from my deviantART...

asa2y8yn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these repaints as well, or did you just make the costumes? Not that the costumes are anything less than amazing!

The Jessica's are amazing as well. I'm really new but it seems as if there are some really talented people here. Is there a place that showcases everyone's individual talent? I'd love to see that!

Are these repaints as well, or did you just make the costumes? Not that the costumes are anything less than amazing!

The Jessica's are amazing as well. I'm really new but it seems as if there are some really talented people here. Is there a place that showcases everyone's individual talent? I'd love to see that!
Unfortunately I did NOT repaint this one. I was too worried about botching it up. XD But if I had to re-do anything, it would have been to go back and re-root the hair because poor Anna is really bald...

My first custom is coming along great. I re-rooted her hair, but the bangs are being redone, as they were kind of a hatchet job and were sticking up like crazy.

I had to settle for overcast skies instead of sunlight, so this picture doesn't really do justice to the color shift in the hair. It's called oyster shell. It seems to be a bit on the thin side, but I still have some leftovers.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back