• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Shock and Awe Campaign

Wow 3 boxes have to be a new record for RAK attacks. I can not think of any body who deserves it more. You guys have been through so much and now there looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel for you. We can't wait to see you guys again, getting very close now. :hug: This will have to do for now until we can give you the real thing next month.

What a nice haul Kristine! I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are all so happy that we could do something to brighten your day...week, and/or month. Many times I have come to the forum and found some sort of post where you have done something completely kooky or especially positive that has made me smile and even LOL. Thank you for that and thank you for all you do here at DPF. :)

Wow 3 boxes have to be a new record for RAK attacks. I can not think of any body who deserves it more. You guys have been through so much and now there looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel for you. We can't wait to see you guys again, getting very close now. :hug: This will have to do for now until we can give you the real thing next month.

Well, one whole box was cloth diapers. :) And the baby runs around in them strutting like a princess! Wait... the real thing? What??? You sent me awesomeness already!

What a nice haul Kristine! I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are all so happy that we could do something to brighten your day...week, and/or month. Many times I have come to the forum and found some sort of post where you have done something completely kooky or especially positive that has made me smile and even LOL. Thank you for that and thank you for all you do here at DPF. :)

You made me get all fuzzy eyed and warm inside! Thank you.

They just keep coming!!!!!!!

I got this pin in the mail today, with a note saying it arrived to late for the main group.

Another awesome pin to mark off my list wants list!!!! I love you all so much! Thank you!!!!

Funniest thing, I was looking at these this morning on eBay and pondering when I would be able to afford it!

Back