• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! shopdisney D23 Fantastic Worlds set at cost

SOLD! shopdisney D23 Fantastic Worlds set at cost

stitchismyspiritanimal

PinPics ID: chrisdonturner
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Update: D23MAGIC doesn't work on this set, ironically.

For my DPF family, I'm willing to buy a set of Fantastic Worlds pins at cost on shopdisney, if you are willing to give me your name and address, and cover tax and shipping. You will need to send the funds to me by PayPal and use friends and family. I can only do two at a time, so the first two DPF members who PM me will get one each. This offer is only good if you are going to keep this for your collection. If you plan on selling or trading them, don't bother.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@stitchismyspiritanimal : as a FYI: you cannot ask for F&F here on DPF. Everything has to be done via PayPal goods.

What you can do is add the cost of the PayPal fee into your cost and have it shipped directly to the individual that purchased it and use the tracking provided by Shop Disney for PayPal...to save two shipping fees.

@stitchismyspiritanimal : as a FYI: you cannot ask for F&F here on DPF. Everything has to be done via PayPal goods.

What you can do is add the cost of the PayPal fee into your cost and have it shipped directly to the individual that purchased it and use the tracking provided by Shop Disney for PayPal...to save two shipping fees.
Got it!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back