• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Show some love for frankenweenie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show some love for frankenweenie!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've been collecting frankenweenie pins for awhile now and thought I would show off the pins I have so far I know I'm missing 5 from being a completist on this collection hopefully one day I will lol any way here they are
image_zps7ce43bec.jpg

Ive just started a new collection of princess and the frog I really love this film and thought why aren't I collecting the pins? So here they are I haven't got many but here they are
image_zps5a86faf3.jpg

I have also also been collecting poh pins for awhile now I really love the idea that I have a piece of that ride some of these have been hard to trade for so I ended up on buying some and a lovely person zaped me 5 of these poh pins
image_zps70d05ed5.jpg

I love your collection! Very cool. I enjoyed Frankenweenie, but it made me cry quite a bit so it's not one I watch very often. A lot of Sparky's mannerisms remind me of my pug dog, Vanni, who died a couple years back. (Sadly, I was not able to resurrect him!) ;)

Thanks for sharing your collection with us - I hope you're able to become a completist soon!

Very nice collections! It's cool to see all those Frankenweenie pins together, they look great!

Beautiful collections!!! I have not seen Frankenweenie yet...i really want to watch it, but I have a feeling it will make me cry alot so im a bit hesitant to! One day I will though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back