• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Slow to Return, But Miss Hobby and Pin Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow to Return, But Miss Hobby and Pin Family

halloweenfiend

You Had Me At "Pumpkin"!
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hi Guys,

Its been almost a year with HUGE changes! We've moved to another state; leaving familiar friends, home, activities, places and habits behind. I've changed my career after 25 years. Over all. just now beginning to recover from such a reeling experience. Always remembering that I have not lost the most important thing to me - other than pins (snicker) - my family.

I'm not up to the collecting part yet. But, I am hoping that I can begin re-igniting my love of pins - I haven't forgotten that DPF is riddled with enthusiastic pin-lovers who will fill my head with the latest information on those lovely little glittering pieces of metal and the beautiful art of Disney. :lol: I missed out on 2013 Halloween releases. :cry: But, I anticipate being up to speed and ready for this year's Halloween.

I look forward to becoming more current on all that is Disney is up to and reconnecting with my pin-pals.

Last edited:
Hi hon! Have missed your good cheer (and math problems with unladen swallows lol). :D

Still have that zap for you if you still need it (92164). PM me with your new address. :)

Hi hon! Have missed your good cheer (and math problems with unladen swallows lol). :D

Still have that zap for you if you still need it (92164). PM me with your new address. :)

Awww our historic African Swallows :naughty:. Every time I wear my WDI sweatshirt I smile and think of you, toots!! Yes, I need some extra cheer, as it has been a grueling year - wait --- does that rhyme? :wat: I'll send you a PM. :hug:

dyma,
welcome home ,we have missed you

Thanks oh Queen-of-wrap! :hug: I hope to drop in more often.

Well now not sure you remember me.. but how do you do? :)

Glorious Pauly - of course I remember you!! :hsd: Glad you're still here. What are you collecting nowadays??

As for the rest of you -- thank you! I look forward to getting to know all of you. :halloween:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back