• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SLR Camera Bags for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLR Camera Bags for Sale

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Parting with my camera bag. This bag is so awesome and I used it regularly. It is SO sturdy and great for carrying your SLR camera and an extra lens.

My husband bought it for me a little while ago for $50. Although I did use it there is NO noticeable wear on it. We are asking $40 for it.

camerabagd.jpg
insideud.jpg

Shipping will be $10 or if you want to pick it up at DLR that is fine and free of charge. :)

I also have this UNUSED Canon Rebel Camera bag. It has gone for $60 but we will ask $35.
Shipping will be $13 or DLR pickup is fine and free of charge. :)

canonbag.jpg
canoninside.jpg

Please PM me with any interest.

Anyone need a good camera bag? These are so great but I really need to give them away to good homes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back