• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

?Small World Magical Transformation Pin Set...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
?Small World Magical Transformation Pin Set...?

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey wonderful pin people!
I have had this set on my wall for awhile and I decided that I want to see if I can sell it or trade it for pins that will fit better into my collection.
pin45866

pinpics 45866
I am thinking of asking $600 OBO? Is that a fair price? I have no idea what these have sold for in the past but I just need some cash. Let me know if you would be interested in buying/ trading and if trading what you would want and what you would trade me for it! Hope that's not too complicated... LOL
Thanks everyone your comments are appreciated!
Pins in the set:
pin45868

pin45875

45875 (I'm considering keeping this one)
pin47768

pin47769

pin47740

pin47770

pin48614

pin48616

pin47772

Does everyone think $600 is a fair price? Does anyone know how much the set sold last time? I have no idea but really want to help you guys get the pins you want! Story I remember you were the one that wanted Alice! She is soooo cute I will contact you first if I split up the set and decide to sell her!

I would really prefer to keep it together it is so much more magical!

Does everyone think $600 is a fair price? Does anyone know how much the set sold last time? I have no idea but really want to help you guys get the pins you want! Story I remember you were the one that wanted Alice! She is soooo cute I will contact you first if I split up the set and decide to sell her!

I would really prefer to keep it together it is so much more magical!

Thanks so much for keeping me in mind Macie!! :hug: Honestly I think $600 is definitely a fair price as it looks like it is only a little over $60 a pin. I mean, I have never done the research on all of them individually, but I would imagine between all of them they would average out to that price. :dunno: Maybe it's just a matter of people not having the funds at the moment, or not being on the site due to the releases, or they just haven't seen this thread yet with their grail(s) :D

I agree the set looks stunning all together so it would be awesome if someone can buy the whole frame from you and keep them together. Hope my 2 cents helps a little, but yeah, I personally think the price is fair! :)

Hi Macie,
I'd love this set! Maybe we can work out a trade? I have from your wants:
Pin 32583: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Seasons - Aurora (Spring) (no card)
Pin 77909: DLRP - Chibi Princesses - Belle (no card)
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled gondola scene
Pin 90198: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only
Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set
Pin 94703: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rapunzel

what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back