• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White and Old Hag / Evil Queen pins - OE, LE, UK, misc - $3 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White and Old Hag / Evil Queen pins - OE, LE, UK, misc - $3 and up

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I have a few Snow White, Old Hag, and Evil Queen pins for sale. None of the pins come on cards or with their original packaging (sorry.)

Pictures of the actual pins are BELOW

Shipping is not included and is ONLY in the US. $2.75 for the first pin, $0.50 for each additional pin up to a maximum of $15 (to cover shipping, insurance & signature confirmation if your purchase exceeds $200).

I am, of course, willing to take offers, especially if you're interested in purchasing a large amount of these pins!

Last edited:
Starry, can you post prices for the pins in your second post? I'd love to see that! Thank you!

Chrissy

Of course! What I ended up doing is taking a picture of all the pins and putting prices next to each. I will post pix of actual pins tomorrow (will redo first post)

closing thread. I've sold a lot of these pins so will need to take new pictures once I've gone through my books to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back