• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White and other PODM pins

Snow White and other PODM pins

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0

Looking to trade my Snow White POMH pin and several other PODM for pins off my wants list :)

I am in the UK and my pinpics Id is sophieratcliffe. Here are some pictures of my cells
DSC_1162.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_1171.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_1179.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_1166.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_1167.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_1169.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shoot me a PM if you would like to work out a trade

Last edited:
Hi! Please look at my traders. Im desperately looking for a few of these. My goal is to have one of each of all the PODM movies. I have managed to get 14 so far. Please let me know if you see anything.

hello , i would love any of your Disney PODM's if possible please ,not the toy story one as i'm not so interested in that movie . i only have a couple of PODM's . please look at my trade list and let me know if you see anything ,my pinpics name is butterbear ,sorry i don't have much . thanks .

hello , i would love any of your Disney PODM's if possible please ,not the toy story one as i'm not so interested in that movie . i only have a couple of PODM's . please look at my trade list and let me know if you see anything ,my pinpics name is butterbear ,sorry i don't have much . thanks .

Sorry there wasn't anything I am after xx thank you :)

Hi! Please look at my traders. Im desperately looking for a few of these. My goal is to have one of each of all the PODM movies. I have managed to get 14 so far. Please let me know if you see anything.
Thank you for your message but I didn't see anything :)

Hi there, also in the uk
very interested in Cinderella and Snow White podm, my pinpics is
orlandoismycat, just beginning to add traders today , so keep checking as I add lol xxxx

Back