• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So I finally got to meet Scoop Sanderson on main street

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally got to meet Scoop Sanderson on main street

walrus

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
this past Monday while we were on our anniversary trip to WDW, finally found scoop on main street, unfortunately it was a little later in the am,, coming up on noon even. And it had gotten into the Characters on main street singing schtick.

Even though He did not have his pins to trade he was taking time to Sign another traders PTN scoop pins and took teh time to say hello and pull Ferret into the dancing and singing!!

He then Gave me a cool little mickey lapel pin that he tells me only the Vp and Him have to give, and a cool Continuing the tradition pin for the Ferret.

had a fun run of words with Victoria Trumpetto and quite enjoyed that experience.
I found her to be remarkably familiar to a silly specter who haunts the mansion and warned me back in September for me and my Krewe of pirates to leave the silver alone.

First, Happy Anniversary! I finally got to meet Scoop two weeks ago and it was an awesome experience! Would love to see pics of the pins you got! :)

We met him last trip, traded with him two days, and it definitely was a/the highlight of the trip. He is so into character and amazing at what he does that it is not even funny. *sigh* at remembering how people talk about how he used to have pin talks, but I never got to go to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back