• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! So Many Zaps!

ZAPPED! So Many Zaps!

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
So, in the mail from during our trip, there were a few packages and some fantastic zaps! These were so awesome because my husband and I were exhausted (we’d been up for 25 hours on travel day) and we each came back with colds. I got to open a couple of the packages as we were trying to recover the next day. For some reason, the post office delivered half the mail hold on Wednesday and the other half on Friday. Anyway, onto the zaps!

@timeerkat sent a trade and some zaps as well as a Shanghai Donald Halloween sticker, lollipops (See’s is the best!) and a chocolate ghost. The Eeyore and Darkwing were part of our trade and one more would have rounded it out, but she zapped me with others. Super nice!

0bae96fc547224c87626f29d137ae8ca.jpg

4264ecbc29d740565d6505ac55cc0b7e.jpg

There was also a package from @Tokaji with the two pins from our trade, an Elsa sticker, and this wonderful Scrooge pin! I didn’t think I would get this one for quite a while! It’s Scrooge!

888f8f265d77cb9cd6e6e020b920f5b2.jpg

And finally, there were two packages from @Hiddenmickey2018. One was for the trade we had made. The other was a zap package with two pins. He actively searched for the Ulf pin for me and it is so appreciated! Two left to complete the set. My husband (and I) loved the Chip and Dale pin. He’s a ‘munk fanatic.

458472dfbf28f3475af34f05fb3fcc40.jpg

Thank you so much, guys! All three of you are so amazing and your generosity is so appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back