• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Some Spooky Pins

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Okay, even though I'm on semi-pin hiatus, its always useful to have a trading thread just in case a good trade comes along, right? I'm going to list a number of my wanted pins here, feel free to look at my other wants too, either at Pin Place or PinPics. Also I know I don't have many traders right now, but I might consider trading from my collection, so you can look through that as well. And I can buy pins from DS Europe. EXCEPT PHANTOM MANOR PINS. I won't trade those. Anyhow... if you click on the pin it will take you to the PinPic listing... also might consider buying pins if for a good price.

Wanted Phantom Manor Pins
When it comes to the stretching portrait pin, and the organist pin... I need the EXACT PINS. Not the other version of them.

Wanted Hitchhiking Ghosts Pins
A lot of these are pins I need to complete a trio of pins.

w

Wanted Other Mansion Character Pins

Thanks for any assistance. :)

Last edited:
What you need are some Turbo pins. He is totally spooky.

505260d928960740e16d315d926334fe5e090860_s.png

See!

There's only one pin of him currently anyhow. :lol: Right now, trying to work on my Mansion/Manor collections. :)

I collect Haunted Mansion (emphasis on the HHG) and Nena my roommate collects trains! Boy do we have a lot of pins on your wants list!

Back