• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Someone point me in the Right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone point me in the Right direction?

StitchinWonderland

Collector of Pins
Rating - 84.6%
10   2   1
Hello Everybody!
Im Nick or aka StitchinWonderland. I only have about 200 pins but I make them all count and I was wondering if someone could help me find someone who makes the Holy Grail things or even the name thingy. I don't know but i admire everyone that has one. Please help me! Also I would love to talk to anyone about pins.
-Nick

Aloha Nick and Welcome! :wavey:

You definitely have come to the right place to discuss pins - and everything to do with these shiny pieces of metal. Try stopping by the live chat sometime - don't worry that you don't know anyone, just dive right in; it's a friendly group. Although I should warn you, the conversation in chat very seldom is about pins - it usually is about everything and anything but. :lol:

Several of the members here make the graphics to which you are referring. If you post a (polite) request, maybe someone will be kind enough to create a graphic for you.

I hope this helps and, again, welcome! :)

Hi, Nick. Welcome!! An easy way to get a signature pic of your holy grails is to use Paint, is you have a PC that is. It may not be the most spectacular, those lucky ducks with Photoshop usually have the nicest, but it's a fairly quick and easy way to get yourself a grail sig. Good luck!

Hi and welcome!

Another easy way to do one is with Powerpoint, if you happen to have it (it's what my work had already installed.) But as dancecats said, there are a few people here who sometimes offer their services. :) Check in the Anything Goes threads; I think there were some offers in there.

Welcome nick! Can't wait to see your signature! I agree with Stef (Dancecats) . start a thread and ask if anyone can make u one? They'll usually ask for a pin as payment! hahah good times! Anyhoo, hope your time here on DPF is fun and you make new and wonderful friends!

Best Wishes,
Bob & Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back