• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Soooo happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo happy :D
Lol, I thought I was finished with my Disney LE Doll collection with Gothel. But after getting a LE Alice doll, I got into the Wonderland collection as well. I took advantage of the DS discounts to get a Designer Queen of Hearts doll; she was really cheap! Then I started on the lookout for a 17in Queen of Hearts. After several months of looking, I found one who was new in box, but the box was completely damaged, it has hole in the back of it and several other defects. Luckily for me, I'm a deboxer, so the box isn't an issue for me, in contrast to most of the collectors. I asked the seller if we could arrange a buy it now price but he/she refused, and so the auction continued. To my luck, no one bidded on her, so I ended getting her for $250 + shipping! Good thing the seller decided not to go for a buy it now price because then I would have ended paying more. I still can't believe I got this doll for $250, I have never seen such deal lately for Queen of Hearts! God bless the damage and the hole on the box because that helped chased away other bidders :D ! Can't wait to receive it so I can share some pictures with you guys!

Congratulations to you all for getting your grails - very lucky indeed! My - like I suppose many others - grail is Snow White, but I just have absolutely no luck finding her for under $800 (maybe I'm being unrealistic... I dunno), and then even if I do, they're in the US and don't ship internationally. Does anyone know why? I pay the shipping fees anyways, so I'm not sure why people don't do it??

Anyway - again, congratulations!! I'm very happy for you!! :) :) :)

Congratulations Alex on getting that doll and for a good price! Glad it all worked out.

Tarnation- as a seller myself I find that when you ship something out of the U.S. there is alot of risk. The item takes a while to receive 4-6 weeks and the tracking is not very good. The buyer can then file a buyer protection case within 45 days and win. Seller loses out on the item+shipping, and then the buyer can receive the item a week later and keep the item. There's just so many scamers out there that when it's a high priced item it's hard to want to take that risk. Although I do always add insurance it's a painful process to go through. Just my two sense on why I don't tend to ship out of the country.

Lol, I thought I was finished with my Disney LE Doll collection with Gothel. But after getting a LE Alice doll, I got into the Wonderland collection as well. I took advantage of the DS discounts to get a Designer Queen of Hearts doll; she was really cheap! Then I started on the lookout for a 17in Queen of Hearts. After several months of looking, I found one who was new in box, but the box was completely damaged, it has hole in the back of it and several other defects. Luckily for me, I'm a deboxer, so the box isn't an issue for me, in contrast to most of the collectors. I asked the seller if we could arrange a buy it now price but he/she refused, and so the auction continued. To my luck, no one bidded on her, so I ended getting her for $250 + shipping! Good thing the seller decided not to go for a buy it now price because then I would have ended paying more. I still can't believe I got this doll for $250, I have never seen such deal lately for Queen of Hearts! God bless the damage and the hole on the box because that helped chased away other bidders :D ! Can't wait to receive it so I can share some pictures with you guys!

Congratulations on getting the LE Queen of Hearts doll! I like her gown a lot, and she was the second LE doll I ever bought. :) I am really looking forward to seeing your deboxed pictures of her, because my LE dolls are all fated to stay in their boxes.

This series does have that tendency of luring you into buying more of them, even though you tell yourself that you want certain dolls only and that's it. I started off with telling myself to only get LE blonde Rapunzel, LE Snow White, LE Queen of Hearts, and the future LE Aurora... then LE Alice appeared in my collection followed by LE Mother Gothel. Then all of the Princess-related dolls from 2012 were all bought upon their releases, including LE Merida and the LE Merida & Elinor set-which I had originally told myself to pass, due to space issues. At that point, I was only missing LE Tiana and LE Belle, so last December I bought them, too, to complete the LE Princess/Wonderland collections to date. Self-control was never one of my strong points!

Congratulations on getting the LE Queen of Hearts doll! I like her gown a lot, and she was the second LE doll I ever bought. :) I am really looking forward to seeing your deboxed pictures of her, because my LE dolls are all fated to stay in their boxes.

This series does have that tendency of luring you into buying more of them, even though you tell yourself that you want certain dolls only and that's it. I started off with telling myself to only get LE blonde Rapunzel, LE Snow White, LE Queen of Hearts, and the future LE Aurora... then LE Alice appeared in my collection followed by LE Mother Gothel. Then all of the Princess-related dolls from 2012 were all bought upon their releases, including LE Merida and the LE Merida & Elinor set-which I had originally told myself to pass, due to space issues. At that point, I was only missing LE Tiana and LE Belle, so last December I bought them, too, to complete the LE Princess/Wonderland collections to date. Self-control was never one of my strong points!

I totally agre Shivatopia! When i found out about the dolls it was when Cinderella was up for preorder, which meant all the others before her i would have to buy on the second market. I was originally only supposed to get Rapunzel as she is my favorite but ended up buying Belle as I thought she was amazing, then bought Snow and Alice haha. By the end of it I had all of them and then the designer villains series came out which lead me to finding out about the princesses so i told myself I would just buy Ariel and Rapunzel from the designer princess series. But after I bought them I managed to win a bid for both Jasmine and Snow at a great deal so then I started buying more of them and before you know it I had the complete set! Haha

So I'm with you in the no self control boat haha. But I have to say I am glad I bought them!

Congrats to you Alex for getting the Queen of hearts as she is a lovely doll.

Last edited:
oooooh! she's awesome, Im glad you take your dolls out of the box I did that too! I put my Flynn and Rap together holding hands! it's funny I call her Giant Rap(Tonner) is behind the pair towering over them. and I bought the set of Rapunzel squinkies, and put little Pascal on Flynns shoulder! I love my dolls! and i love your gothel I have the cheapie version I paid 10- for lol I wish I could buy fancy Goth but not right now, someday.

Congratulations ! Mother Gothel is to die for, I had this doll thanks to a lovely member of this forum, it was my best christmas gift ever !
Now I absolutely need to have Snow white, Belle and Tiana.
When I will have Snow White, I will be the happiest collector in the world, I want it since 2 years ... I would be ready to trade my favorite pins for this doll, I think about purchasing her everyday, but as a french student, it's way too much money to spend on a simple doll (at least 600 dollars + custom fees). But one day, she will be mine for sure, it's just a question of time !

Omg, my Queen of Hearts arrived today! She's so beautiful! Here are some pictures I took of her while still in her box:

8633711974_7987a6f0c1_c.jpg
8633712080_1010876ebd_c.jpg

8633712118_dff4348f6f_c.jpg

8633712246_f9bddbe201_c.jpg

I really loved her Silver eye shadow, so original!

8633712352_4f65bf18d5_c.jpg

Oh and here are some pictures on the damage of the box, and the reason I managed to get this doll at a reasonable price :D !

8632738899_0b802d890c_z.jpg

I'll be posting deboxed pictures of her pretty soon along with my 17" Alice :D !!! I just love her, she's really pretty!

Congratulations again on getting the LE Queen of Hearts, and at a decent price, too! I really look forward to seeing your deboxed pictures of her and LE Alice! :)

Congrats on getting her! I love LE Queen of Hearts. She looks like a French Queen from a period piece film made in the 1940's. QoH's, Alice and Snow White are the other 3 LE dolls I really want but they're all so expensive haha.

Isn't she just gorgeous!? I still remember seeing her online, thinking to myself "Eh...no...she's too different", sleeping on it for two nights, and then buying her on the 3rd day. Not to long afterwards, she was sold out. I got her and thought "Wow! I am so glad I bought her!" She's just gorgeous! So, my dear Alex, welcome to the 500 club! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back