• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sophia Beckham from New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia Beckham from New York City

SophiaBecham

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today i have joined this great Disney community and i would like to introduce my self because now i am being part of your community so thanks to all guys.
I love to designs stickers, business cards and printing. Tell me what you like ?

Hi Sophia and welcome to dpf!

You work as a designer? I do. Im an art director / marketing manager. But I dont live in New York even if I wish I did. I live in Sweden.

Hi Sophia and welcome to dpf!

You work as a designer? I do. Im an art director / marketing manager. But I dont live in New York even if I wish I did. I live in Sweden.

Thanks for warm welcome ! Sweden wow i just like your country because i want to make my beautiful home in your Stockholm city.

Hi! Sophia! Welcome to the forum!

You live in New York? I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go to New York for Christmas.

Like disneypinqueen, I also like Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent pins, as well as Peter Pan [especially Wendy], Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast and Brave.

Thanks for warm welcome ! Sweden wow i just like your country because i want to make my beautiful home in your Stockholm city.

I live in Stockholm :)

What pins do you collect? I collect Minnie, PODMs and my twin daughters collect Ariel and Belle.

Hello,

I am also new to this site. I live right next to Philly. I was just at a pin trading meet on Sunday in NJ and I heard there is going to be another one very close to Manhattan. Do you attend them? I still have to figure out if I can or not. It's on a Friday at 6pm and it's almost 2 hours away in NJ. I would love to go, then head over to the Disney Store in NY to check out what pins they have but I probably won't make it. If it were on a Saturday I think they would have a better turn out.

I am an artist, but that's not my occupation. It's my hobby. (Besides pin collecting/trading) I love all Disney animals, but the cats are my favorite. My favorite character is Dumbo. :)

Welcome!

Please help me find this pin!
pin41516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back