• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Speedwaystar1 makes mailbox happy

ZAPPED! Speedwaystar1 makes mailbox happy

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Before a dreaded Monday workday I went to my mailbox to gather mail from the past few days. To my surprise a package from Speedwaystar1 was in there. He sent me the adorable DLP toddler Alice pin and a cute Doxie pin (I grew up with Doxies). Also a DLP tote and interesting snacks, one with my D for my name Dawn...how clever! Thank you David for brightening my Monday!
b897f73bee6de33ce4a96747706f0064.jpg
43ec46e9a62a248a7a5792019c33233c.jpg
4da33d2603763f52c9d8a241403d8373.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

So fun! Don't you just love a cheery mail box? I know I sure do! Better than campaign ads or pre-approval for a credit card you don't want. :) Super fun mail and that Alice pin . . . She's cuddling Dinah! That's how Henry likes to be cuddled!

Back