• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Sponsor for the Grand Pin Trading Event at Richard Nixon Library - March 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Sponsor for the Grand Pin Trading Event at Richard Nixon Library - March 12, 2017

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Just what the title says. I am looking for a sponsor (or two) to attend the event.

16402820_1430166450368120_2069758079949363515_o.jpg

I'm not sure when they will release details. Obviously, if someone doesn't want all the pins, I can also sell the pins separately (split up the sponsorship cost amongst the pins)

I'm interested in sponsoring someone if I understand what that means and I can get a reference (sorry I've been burned).
You can trust Starry they have been around for a while and have done this in the past without a problem. I'm sure that many others would agree.

I'm interested in sponsoring someone if I understand what that means and I can get a reference (sorry I've been burned).

I'll let her know. The last pin event we went to was the Live Action Cinderella one and two people sponsored us (chubs91's sister, wdwaurora and stoomey).

Sis here, updating her thread (she is still recovering from tooth surgery so will probably be offline, but available by text).

We did calculations. If you want all the pins (ballroom package), the PTD vouchers (we won't go) and movie ticket (again, not worth it to go drive 2-2.5 hours with traffic to Hollywood for a movie), the total in the US is $817 via PayPal goods with insurance through the post office for the full amount ($817.) I have an idea about the PTD vouchers that I will share with the person sponsoring :)

Bump, you would get all event pins/credentials, etc. at cost.

Would also consider a partial sponsorship (for the trading package) and we would pay the upgrade fee to cover the ballroom package.

Good Luck, Lady's....I hope you find a sponsor.

I had two people that were interested, until the actual details/cost was posted. They both back out, and I completely understand why!!

I TRULY hope you both get to attend!!!

Pin Karma...Pin Gods...rain down Pixie dust on Starry_solo and Jadeites-lady so they can attend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back