• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sponsors for star wars pin event at disneyland paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsors for star wars pin event at disneyland paris

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
If anyone would like pin's from the Star Wars pin event on July 16th at Disneyland Paris, my friends and myself are willing to be sponsored.
We are at Disneyland paris weekly and would love to help a fellow pin trader out that can not make it.
If somebody is interested let me know, i know i am going for sure, if you want the pins for this even, let me know soon…!
Please PM me and we can discuss details.

View attachment 4597
Not real advertissement, made by myself

Last edited:
I am a UK trader and will be attending, and will be looking for 1 or 2 sponsors for my wife and daughter.
Anyone interrested please send me a PM.

Normaly entrance for event here in France is approximatly around 35 euros, 52 dollars... and for the pictures... in France, pin trading team never show pictures before, they have only fews, very rare, exceptions...We hope to have a previeuw soon...!!!!

How much is the event and when do we get to see the pins??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back