• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! SPOTS FULL - DSSH 2/9 Heroine Cutie Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! SPOTS FULL - DSSH 2/9 Heroine Cutie Pins

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi Everyone!

As many of you know, I don't attend DSSH releases like I use too, for NUMEROUS reasons.

However, I am seriously considering attending this coming Saturday's release for the Heroine Cutie Pins.

This is contingent on if there are DPF members that would like to purchase the following pins at a price a little above Cost.

1. Esme = $35 - @sockgnome

2. Megara = $35 - @Disneychildwithin

3. Charlotte = $35 - @Spr175psu

4. Wendy = $35 - @AshleyV

Price includes taxes; Paypal fees as Goods and First Class Shipping within the U.S. (International members are more then welcome to inquire).

**Once I have my VOUCHER number in hand, I will be contacting each person (please note this will be VERY EARLY Saturday morning, and communication access with member MUST be available; or prepayment will be required; if I do not obtain a low voucher number, a refund will be issued) that I will or will not, be able to purchase the pins, and payment will be required IMMEDIATELY, so I can purchase the pins.

***Once this is posted, requests will be on a first-come-first-served basis (however in all fairness, only one pin request per member; or if member has already made previous arrangements for a pin with another member, I ask that member not requested it on this thread).

Also, all 4 pins must be requested before I will attend the event.

Okay, there you have it.

Any questions, ask away.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Do we have to wait until you receive your voucher to request a pin? I'd be very interested in Wendy.

(ETA: By "very interested" I mean "ready to prepay," haha.)

Last edited:
Do we have to wait until you receive your voucher to request a pin? I'd be very interested in Wendy.

(ETA: By "very interested" I mean "ready to prepay," haha.)

Hi Ashley,

I need to have all pins requested for, before I decide to go up to Hollywood. Since you are the first member to request Wendy, I will put your name down for her.

I will require prepayment this Friday evening.

Thanks for the tag and the pickup! I’ll take Charlotte! My wife, who insists she is not a pin collector, “collects” Charlotte and even went as her at the halloween party last year.

@sockgnome , @Disneychildwithin , @Spr175psu and @AshleyV -

It seems prepayment is good with everyone.

So, I ask that you please send me the payment for your pin as Goods, to: einnoc0256@yahoo.com this Friday evening by midnight.

And then pray that the Pin Gods have fly over and rain Pin Pixie Dust on me, Tessa, Erin and any other DPF member whose attending...after all DPF members > ROCK!

Thank you for your prompt reply to my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.