• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Stitch 626 Event pins

SOLD! Stitch 626 Event pins

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
There’s an event so AJK must be having a sale post, right? A small one this time for a small event – Disneyland’s Stitch 626 event. Only five pins available, but they are nice ones. (Especially if you like Stitch, and who doesn’t?) There’s no RSP for this one. We are free to buy the pins up to the number indicated below by the “above the line” indicators. (Three of some of the pins, one of the others.) So while technically a pre-sale since I don’t have the pins in hand yet, the pins are guaranteed. No need to wait for an RSP or anything. If there is a spot available above the dotted line and you ask for it, the pin is yours. Still wait for me to DM you to confirm things, but I will then ask for payment within 48 hours to lock in the purchase.

Don’t be discouraged if there isn’t space above the line as it’s always possible that the people above you will change their minds or we might be able to buy more pins then they are currently indicating.

Prices are as indicated below. That covers the price of the pin, tax, PayPal fees, sweat, tears, exhaustion, etc. Add $6 for shipping in the US regardless of number of pins. I’m afraid that, for this particular sale, I can’t off International shipping.

Thanks for your interest!

(Pictures to be added soon)

For some reason I wasn’t able to get my pictures in here so reposted below.

Last edited:
e5f6e9343e52f2b64e5d7d19bd1e8b1c.jpg

Stitch w/ Ice Cream. Lemon scented, pin-on-pin.
$30

-----------------------------------------------------------

f9c3f23fc3476f310c39ae095c72d559.jpg

Stitch in bed. Coffee(?) scented, pin-on-pin.
$30

1. Me
2. @shigezaw Cancelled

e69a9c5d9ba1273998cb2b29fa7307d9.jpg

Stitch baking. Chocolate scented, pin-on-pin.
$30

1. Me
2. @fuzzybunny PAID
3. @shigezaw Cancelled

efe776a03abbb652130a9ce6adaae309.jpg

Stitch 626 box set. Scented. LE 1700
$105

447cd8d65bc4fa8c3ba969eb5aeb70f4.jpg

Aladdin and Jasmine on Carpet. Pin Trading Night. LE 500
$30

1. @brattyjedi PAID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have to get our order in Thursday so making Wednesday the last day to post any requests.

Got our order in and closing this up. Will send pins after the event. Thanks to those that purchased!

Back