• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch all day, every day. And maybe some AK too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch all day, every day. And maybe some AK too...

feathers

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, just here to post my little Stitch collection. Stitch is my all time favorite Disney character and my goal is simply to get as many pins of him as i can. i'm also about to start an Animal Kingdom pin collection as that is my favorite FL park (a little strange, no?). which makes priority pins AK featuring Stitch! anyway, here they are:

CIMG3993.jpg

i was a bit lucky getting the D pin, it came out on my last day in Florida in August.

CIMG3994.jpg

could anyone enlighten me on the DVC pin? i traded for it on the Dream and have no idea how you would usually aquire it.

CIMG3995.jpg

i got lucky with the sailing ship stitch as well. it was part of a "buy X amount and get it for $3" blind bag thing on the Dream, and my dad randomly decided to get one and it happened to be Stitch. destiny!

CIMG3997.jpg

some non-stitch pins i love. the Halloween pin was bought at TDL.

CIMG4001.jpg

this one is sitting in a placeholder frame until i can get some fancy paper to make backgrounds.

CIMG4000.jpg

one of 2 AK pins in a similar situation.

CIMG4002.jpg

pins that need to be put somehwhere. apparently the london pin is a disneystore exclusive. my family sometimes finds pins lying around since we all work at the vancouver airport. stitch was a gift from rifraftstreetrat!

CIMG4003.jpg

and my lanyards! i wear the stitch and halloween ones in the parks, both crammed with pins. the purple one is from HKDL.

that's it for now, but i have a trip to DL and the Wonder in May so hopefully i can stock up on some traders for the forum. thanks for looking!

thanks! and i mean the Disney Dream cruise ship.

and i'm not sure, but i'll have a look when i get home. i know i bought it in 2009 at DL.

Nice, have you seen the guy at WDW with the massive stich collection? He has them on his jacket and everywhere. He's a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back