• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Themed Game! Game is Live!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Themed Game! Game is Live!!!

5titch

Stitch's achi-baba!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Not enough entries :(

Okay the time has come!
I have already sold some pins, and not it is time to sell some more!!!

To see the pins that will be available in this game, please click the link below :)
http://s355.beta.photobucket.com/user/wolf420520/library/DPF Game?

Yes one of the prizes is a rock, lol. It is a petoskey stone. The rock of Michigan, when in reality it is a fossil :eek:
Kind cool really :)

Each of the "bigger" (or more valuable pins) will be in an envelope by themselves, as for the smaller pins (all the ones in the image together) will be packed in groups of 2-3.
I do not think I have any HM included in any of those pins!

Spots for the game will be $15 a piece. This includes shipping.

This is my first game, so if you have any questions or I forgot something, let me know please!

Last edited:
Rules!

1) Up to 3 spots per person!

2) All of the pins (and rock, and figure, and so on and so on) will be placed into LBE. Each envelope will be numbered 1-20.

3) After everyone has paid (all 20 spots will need to be sold for this to work), everyone will be randomized based on sign up order. After the randomization, this will determine your LBE.

4) But wait, we aren't done! Here is where the fun begins :)
I will randomize the first set up numbers again (from the sign ups). Now from here, you have a chance to swap someone else's LBE. Granted you dont know what is in each one! You dont have to swap if you dont want to, it is completely up to you :)

5) After the final swap or keep has been done, I will address everyones LBE and ship them out! DC will be PM'd to everyone.

6) After you get your LBE, please post on this thread what you received. I wont know who gets what (more or less), so I (and everyone else) will be interested to see who wins what!

Last edited:
Participants:

1) djluster
2) wesleyisaperson
3) docfish2u
4) SolarSurferLover
5) bearcat
6) jsutherin1
7) stitchtrader
8) bearcat
9) bearcat
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
The game is now live!

If I forgot anything, please let me know so I can correct any mistake or answer any questions!

FAQ:
Where do I send payment to?
You can send payment via Paypal to x_stitch_x@hotmail.com. But please do not send payment until your name is on the list of participants :)

Will you be shipping outside of the lower 48?
Sadly no, I dont have much experience with international experience, and would rather play it safe with DC in the US :(

Last edited:
Made the album public :)
Was hoping photobucket would work like imgur, and let people with the link view it >.>

Weird because I tried the link on chrome (not signed into to photobucket on it) and I could see all the pictures =/

so question, if only 5 people are participating in this game, how does that work? just hypothetically speaking.
The game can only work if all 20 spots are sold :(
If more people don't show interest within the next few days or so, than I will open it up to more than 1 spot per person :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back