• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Suggestions for next years Zap Pinsanity plans

ZAPPED! Suggestions for next years Zap Pinsanity plans

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Zap Mayhem 2013 is a HUGE hit! Folks are donating pins, and sending me nominations all the time! I love how this feel good idea has blossomed!

I am planning to continue it next year, for 2014, but i want to tweak it a bit. I also want it set and ready to roll out just after christmas this year so that I can start the Pinsanity on January 1st 2014 with a big bang. Which means i need to start formulating the plan soon if I want it set and ready. I want YOUR input folks!

Next year's Zap Pinsanity:
  • Should I ask for a short story about why a person is being nominated? This year i was getting lists of names, which is great, but OMGosh, i could barely keep up for the first few weeks after i started. *there were also a few "nomination rings" where #1 nominated #2, who nominated#3 who nominated #1 just to get on the list... lol*
  • I want to figure a way next year to do some "grail" type pins as part of the zaps. How should i go about getting my budget tied hands on those?
  • Do you think the "stock up" auctions I have run so far are effective ways to bulk up the zap book? Could I do those more often rather than accepting donations?
  • Should I accept donations of pins for Zap Pinsanity 2014?
  • Zap "occasions" and special random events are being planned, in which multiple zaps go out at once, or multiple pins go to one person. Any suggestions for those?

Thoughts, opinions, snide comments? :coffee:

Back