• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Summerskin sends a Fall Zap

ZAPPED! Summerskin sends a Fall Zap

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
@summerskin is on a roll.

I received a pin package today with the most appropriate pin and a couple of buttons that brought back some... um... cough... great memories. (Actually those D23 2019 memories are morphing into really good ones... Umm... I know... can't believe I just said that.)

Thank you summerskin. A very nice surprise to receive on a very wet and overcast day in New Mexico (yes, no sun today in this typically excessively sunny state.)

e4d773d0982b1ca3207ae19bc5fe7922.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@summerskin is on a roll.

I received a pin package today with the most appropriate pin and a couple of buttons that brought back some... um... cough... great memories. (Actually those D23 2019 memories are morphing into really good ones... Umm... I know... can't believe I just said that.)

Thank you summerskin. A very nice surprise to receive on a very wet and overcast day in New Mexico (yes, no sun today in this typically excessively sunny state.)

e4d773d0982b1ca3207ae19bc5fe7922.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
If it makes you feel better, it snowed 3-5 inches here last night. :) I love those buttons. Very appropriate
after hearing all of those stories you all told.

Back