• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Super Excited.. My Almost Complete Monsters Inc Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Excited.. My Almost Complete Monsters Inc Collection!

luvsulley

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I'm super excited because I got 26 Monster Inc pins today (1 was the newest DS.com one)!! Now I only need like 50 pins to complete my collection!! :wiggle: If anyone can help me fill the last 2 pages of my pin bag.. PM me please!!! :D My collection so far....

monsters08.jpg

monsters07.jpg
monsters06.jpg
monsters05.jpg
monsters04.jpg
monsters03.jpg
monsters02.jpg
monsters01.jpg
monsters09.jpg

ETA: Thanks to everyone who traded/sold Monster Inc pins to me. These pins make me smile every time I look at them so thanks!!!

Last edited:
We are huge Monsters inc. fans. You have a wonderful collection. I wish you the best of luck on finding the rest of the pins and please post them once you get then all :)

Yay, finished a new page!!

monsters09.jpg

I'm actually waiting for a grail to come.. the first Mike pin in my signature :anxious: and the Pixar Block Party pin next to it came in last week but it came broken :(. Trying to figure out how to glue Mike back on nicely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back