• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Swedish Surprise :)

ZAPPED! Swedish Surprise :)

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
My dear overseas pal Elin @Snoffsan provided me the best Christmas surprise and started my December off with so much cheer. Included in the ZAP were Swedish candies (I plan to devour them soon), adorable garland to hang for Christmas and Halloween next year, a beautiful C&D Christmas card, two marshmallow lollipops, and TWO PLUTO HOLIDAY pins that I don’t own and instantly become favorites in my collection. Pluto holiday pins are truly the greatest. Oh and if you didn’t notice, Elin even added her magical touch with Mickey head confetti scattered throughout the box?! You are too kind to me Elin and our conversations throughout the years are near and dear to my heart. You are the most festive friend I know :) Happy Holidays DPF family!!!

b5d87ada16e1fa1edf9aabe5a22a43d5.jpg

Last edited:
Aww Im happy you liked the package @mybabykelly. Our conversations brings me so much joy and I just wanted to send you a small christmas zap as a thank you being there. And yes @momin.ator I did make the garlands. Love me some holiday crafts.
You’re the best Elin! And OMG I seriously thought the garland was sold by Disney, it’s such great quality!!! You are the craft Queen!

Back