• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sweet mother of monkey milk! Isn't this amazing?

ZAPPED! Sweet mother of monkey milk! Isn't this amazing?

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Oh my goodness, so back around my birthday (in April) I was talking to Kristin (disneycrazee) about her AH-MAZING pin bags and how I love them. She said she would make me one for my birthday! well a lot has happened since then, but today it's heeerrre!!

Anna and Elsa love it too! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?!?!?!

Aghhhhhh!!!! My pin bag made by Kristin Disneycrazee. @onlyonekingdom is herrrrere! Thank you soo much! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
A hand drawn work of art on a brand spankin new pin bag! :D With vanellope on the left, Belle reading The little mermaid in the middle, and teeny sugar rush me in awe on the right! :p :cry: it's so amazing!

Thank you Sooo much Kristin! Thank you times a bajillion! I'll cherish it forever! :hug:

oh oh and I officially wanted the title for this thread to be:

"SWEET MOTHER OF MONKEY MILK! Oh, isn't this amazing? Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?!"

But it didn't fit in the title space. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, beautiful artwork and such a lovely personal touch to make it just for you! I love how Vanellope is peeking over Belle's shoulder <3 Congratulations on a wonderful new home for your pins!! :)

Kristin! You are absolutely an amazing artist! I am in awe. .just like the teeny sugar rush disneygirl! This is wonderful! I love the combination of belle and sugar rush! Well done!

Back